Lean-Burn Gas 315 kW to 2 MW
Lean-burn gas generator sets provide premier performance, fuel efficiency, and low emissions for high hour peaking, prime power, combined heat and power (CHP), and waste to energy applications.
Using a lean mixture of fuel and air, this design significantly reduces combustion temperatures, which minimizes the production of nitrogen oxides (NOx).The result is high power output with maximum thermal efficiency and minimal emissions.The Power Solutions Group of Cummins Power Generation can handle the most complex requirements surrounding lean-burn gas applications, from initial site planning to system design, construction and installation, through operation and maintenance.
- Waste-to-Energy - Converting wasted gaseous fuels into profitable and sustainable power
- Emergency Standby - Clean, reliable and cost-effective standby gas power when you need it
- Cogeneration - Combined heat and power solutions for a sustainable future
- Lean-Burn Gas Fueled Generator Sets - Low emission gas powered energy solutions
- Prime Power - Reliable continuous power for any location, day and night
- Peaking Power - Economical, adaptable and reliable solutions to meet your peak demands
- Project Application Capabilities - Ability to create entire solution to meet the most complex requeriments
- Operation & Maintenance Support - Flexible cover designed around you